Before starting, you need to check whether your device support or not according to the list of mobile phones. The article mainly shows you how to back up Android ROM to PC safely. In the first place, you need to make sure your Android gets ready with following some essential points. Afterwards, in order to successfully and swiftly backup Android data, dr.fone is what you can choose to perform that. Once the device is successfully rooted, it gears up for the backup of Android ROM. You need to select a reliable tool to backup the ROM on your Android device.
- Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
- Many Android experts say that pure (stock) Android provides the best Android experience.
- Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device.
- Other Arrow OS features include a custom dialer, custom Quick Settings tiles, lock screen shortcuts, Privacy Guard from LineageOS, and more.
- These are rugged phones with excellent water and dust proof capabilities.
Check this page for a list of forum threads, telegram groups, and useful files/tools for this port. If one of the Pixel models is selected by default, try the Nexus 5X or 6P model, restart and try again. The other alternative is to use the Gcam Services Provider app that “simulates” what GCam needs to run. Download the apk here and visit the project’s Github for more information. Shasta or Shasta factor affects the quality of the image, especially in low light.
TECNO KG7h Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. You can find How-to flash instruction on this page below. Here you can download stock firmware for all brand Android smartphones and tablets. Download the stock firmware of your device, flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get the native Android experience back again. The following Stock ROM can be used to downgrade, upgrade, or reinstall the stock firmware on your Sony Xperia smartphone and tablet. It can also fix software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues on your Xperia device.
Samsung Firmware Downloader has the option to decrypt these files. You simply select the decrypt option, select the encrypted file and the tool will do the rest stock firmware. Samsung Firmware Downloader, as the very original name implies, is another tool for downloading Samsung firmware files, developed by Zachary Wander. It is based on Samloader, a command-line program with the same functionality.
- Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
- This version of the operating system is its “default” state, with no Google apps, no customizations, and no extra features.
- Choosing and flashing ROMs not developed for their specific device model might cause software problems with the device, and may also lead to soft/hard bricks.
- If you’re in the market for a phone running stock Android, you might be sad to hear true stock Android is pretty hard to find these days.
- It’s not as good, but it might be better than the quality of the stock camera app..
You should create one every time you flash a new ROM or install any kind of mod. It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone. Click on the option To process file ROM_ from the flash tool. First and foremost, you will have to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one. So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC. Doing so will give you the platform-tools folder, which will be used throughout this guide.